Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Up

I lazied up in our house over the weekend. I did not attend my MBA classes last Saturday and Sunday was a no work day for me and Monday was a HOLIDAY!!! yipee! So what to do? What to do? What to do? Decided to go to the movie house since I have long missed out on the movie UP.

Viewers of the movie were kids and adults alike. I love watching cartoons even if i'm already 23 but what puzzled me was a lot there were actually adults watching, not the ones who were tagged along by their children nor were baby sitting for their siblings, nieces and nephews...

While watching the movie, i then realized that watching the movie is not just kid's stuff. It has morals.  It has lessons. It teaches people how to move on with their lives when they have lost the loved ones, it teaches people to know how to choose and how to prioritize and it greatly teaches about life, family, friends and love..

So, you guys, who wants to be kids again, who are kids at heart and who will be bringing their kids along, a good cartoon-movie...(o'_'o)

xoxo,

vanessa

3 comments:

  1. Good points Vanessa. :~)
    I've learned quite a bit
    from watching movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movies I like are always the ones that teach me something usually through giving me a new way to look at something. I haven't seen "Up". My two teens loved it too. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is really good Margo.. it even depicts a story of forever love...

    how bout you anita? have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete