Saturday, August 30, 2008

Changes in my life (wrote this months ago)


It's almost a month since we've parted ways, I still miss the days when I could always call on to him any time I need someone to be there for me. I guess there are situations in our life that no matter how hard we try, things which are not meant to be will never be meant to be.

The irony of hello is always goodbye. I know that after sorrowful goodbyes there will be joyous hellos which I wish will not end in another goodbye. Goodbyes are sometimes needed to be said in order to know what lies ahead of us.

Goodbyes should not be taken negatively. I believe that goodbyes are said in order for us to grow, in order for us to know what we really want and what should have been done.

I never believed in destiny nor in fate but as far as I know, with every goodbye that is said, it leaves a mark in my heart which I am accepting with open arms and that every goodbye will bring me the content and joy that my heart always yearns for.

After five long years, I have accepted that there are something which are never meant to be. No matter how long we have fought for what we feel inside, it will always come to an end especially if it was never for you.

At the end of our journey, every pleasant hello, every painful goodbye we will realize that the memories that each hello and goodbye brought in our life lead us to comforting arms of the person we are supposed to spend the rest of our life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment