Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Cupcakes by Sonja

I am not always into healthy foods and all the jazz.  I allow myself a few indulgences especially on my favorite foods but of course its not on a regular basis.  Maybe once a week or once every two weeks is fine to indulge on your favorite food.  


I have always been a huge fan of coffee and I guess will always be.  My daily routine would be: coffee. breakfast. coffee. work. coffee. lunch. coffee. read. coffee. dinner. coffee. sleep.  The cycle goes on every single day. Lol!

More coffee bean is used whenever I am stressed.  :) Ok so, I ordered another Latte, my all time favorite and I have to admit it is a very good Latte! I am a huge fan of "Caffe Latte", "Milchkaffee", "Cafe au lait", "Cafe creme", "Cafe con leche" or whatever you wanna call it.  

I am a huge fan and also a huge detractor whenever I don't get the right blend of the coffee. Well at home, I make my own recipe of it which I will gladly share with you on my next blog.

Going back, I so love their coffee, the aroma is perfect and the taste is perfect as well! Ranging from 1 to 10, I would it give it a 9 since the size of the coffee cups are the usual sizes that is being ordered but I prefer my coffee cup to be HUGE! GIANORMOUS actually, if there is one! :) 


I also ordered my all time favorite cupcake from Sonja's which is Choco Cream Cheese Swirl.  An absolute match made in heaven! What I love about this cupcake is that it is definitely not frothy or with a lot of whipping cream on top. 

What I love about this cupcake is that it is ultimately mouth watering and must be on-refrigerated.  According to the official Facebook page of Cupcakes by Sonja, Choco Cream Cheese Swirl is a perfectly moist Valrhona chocolate cupcake with cream cheese surprise.  

Overall rating for the cupcake, a perfect 10! You guys should try this out! Seriously, it is a cupcake to die for. 

If you want to visit its Facebook page, see below link:

https://www.facebook.com/CupcakesBySonjaOfficial

Sad note though, I missed their ScoutCampusTour at my Univ, last 15 May 2015.  :( 

Also, guys, this is not a paid advertisement.  I just love their cupcakes!  

Till next blog, 




No comments:

Post a Comment