Sunday, August 15, 2010

laid back Sunday

Sunday is a family day for me, I don't go out, I spend the day at home specifically on the couch =)  Anyway, so my mom and I went to church today at 8:15am. You see I am not a fan of waking up too early so my mom had to kick me out of me today. 


What to do after? (o'_'o)  So I've decided to watch re-runs of old flicks in the DVD.  I picked out Diary of a Wimpy Kid (which i just watched last week or the week before last) - I wonder how Jeff Kinney is related to me? How i wish we were really relatives (LOL!) well, i bet he doesn't wish to be my jus sanguini - then i picked out Make it Happen, a dance flick then I picked out one of my all time favorites (well i have tons of favorites) Coyote Ugly and last on my re-run list was St. Trinian's (2007) film.  


I had a good laugh at the Diary of a Wimpy Kid and then of course chasing your dreams stuff @ Make it Happen and Coyote Ugly then a terrible headache due to laughter to St. Trinian's.  


Actually what is funny in the film is the notoriety of the students there.  It is as if an asylum for terrible kids but at the same time those kids have heart, a heart dedicated to love their sisters in the school, just like what Annabelle Fritton (one of the protagonists) it's like a one big, happy if slightly dysfunctional family.


It the movie is good =) So at the end of the day, i watched four flicks I love and BTW, I went to the bookstore and bought two new books.  I will blog about it after reading it.  One is Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (I am so ashamed to tell you that I haven't read it) and another Anne Frank: Tales from the Secret Annex.  


I had to buy these two books because the book I was supposed to buy, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is out of stock =(





Have a good night everyone!!!


XOXO,
V!

1 comment: