Sunday, August 8, 2010

Granny's birthday

It was seven years ago, Lola as i call my grandmother has passed and entered into a new life, a life with God.  She could have turned 90 today, it's her special day.  Even though 7 years has passed I still have tears in my eyes every time i remember her, every time i go at the cemetery and visit her graveyard, my eyes get stung with tears.  It is just so hard to accept the fact that I will never be able to see her again nor talk to her no thank her for what she has done for me and my life. She was one of the people I cherish in my life and if only I could go back in time and tell her everyday how much I love her.

She has this certain feel in her that makes me smile every time I am down.  She always always always intervene every time my cousins make me cry, she cooks excellent food and i miss her warmth, smile and every thing who she is,...

As I write this blog, tears are streaming down my face. I do miss her, I do miss holding her hand when I am scared. I do miss her tenderness especially if my mom would scold me for doing something because I know Lola will be there to keep me from crying.

I know wherever she is, she is happy and though I know she will never get to read what I am writing right now, I want her to know that I love her, I miss her and she is a part of my life, for now - forever and always.

I love you Lola and Happy 90th Birthday =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment